      From: Jim Sinclair <jisincla@...>
      To: felineibd1 <felineibd1@yahoogroups.com>; feline-heart <feline-heart@yahoogroups.com>; Feline_Pancreatitis_Support <Feline_Pancreatitis_Support@yahoogroups.com>; Feline-Assisted-Feeding <Feline-Assisted-Feeding@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, Jul 31, 2011 11:29 pm
      Subject: [FH] Spiky fur

      This is probably a strange question, but I have been dealing with so
      much sick cat stuff, and two cat deaths within three months, and I'm
      probably a bit on-edge about my surviving cats' health, so here goes:
      Do cats get bad hair days from heat and humidity, or is spiky
      sticking-up fur a sign of possible health problems? The cat is Xena,
      an 8-year-old spayed female DSH with no known health problems to date.

      Jim Sinclair jisincla@...