      From: Kimberly <maidenoftheredhand@...>
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, June 30, 2011 3:02:46 PM
      Subject: [FH] My cat passed away

      My cat Midnight died of a heart attack/heart failure today. She was fine this
      morning and then suddenly had the attack. I couldn't even get her to the vet in
      time. She died in the carrier in the car.

      I am thankful for the time I had with her but I am completely devastated,
      especially for the fact that I couldn't let her die peacefully. The house seems
      to empty without her. She was only 6 years old.

      It's not much but I made this in honor of Midnight. She was the best cat I ever
      had!

      http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/Kirarakim/midnightlove.jpg