42327Re: Rudy is failing

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Jun 6, 2011
      Hi Denise

      The only advice I can give is that furosemide seems to work for about 8
      hours. Trixi had a similar dose at her worst but she had it split to 1/4
      tablet every four hours throughout the day. I think you're up to the maximum
      dose of lasix and are using spiro for fluid outside the lungs so the only
      suggestion I could have is that the dose could be split into three, every
      eight hours. I`m sorry to hear Rudy is unwell, it's such a balancing act with
      the diuretics. You should see an improvement quite quickly with lasix, I`ve
      always seen it within half an hour.