41870Re: Heart and Kidney issues- Prayers are appreciated

  • lorkatz2004
    Apr 1, 2011
      yes, I have. I had a persian that had both HCM and PKD. It is a tough balancing act..........however, the one rule I always remembered and followed was the heart trumps the kidneys. Without the heart pumping, you have no need to treat the kidneys.

      Good luck and my prayers are with you
      Cathy