41867Re: [FH] Heart and Kidney issues- Prayers are appreciated

  • karenborga@yahoo.com
    Mar 31, 2011
      Dear Amy,

      Prayers going out for Mez and you.

      Karen, Assistant Host
      Moderated On-Line Chat Room Pet Loss Support
      Fridays
      Anticipatory Bereavement Chat Room
      1st and 3rd Thursdays
      8-10 pm eastern
      www.APLB.org

      *****

      ....My vet is reluctant to give fluids because of fluid in her heart, saying she doesn't know what else to do for her. Really?? Can we do small doses (sub-fluids) and still be effective? Would B shots be important at this time? Potassium supplement?

      Thank you. Feeling in a really tough spot. Prayers are appreciated :)

      ~Amy and Mez

      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic