41736Re: Tino passed away this morning

  • toomany_kittys
    Mar 9, 2011
      Wendy, I am so very sorry that Tino threw a clot. My Luigi also threw a clot early in the morning and I let him go in dignity as you have. It's so very difficult but it's the last kindness we can give.
      My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. Tino will always be your special angel.
      Take care,
      El