41729Re: [FH] Tino passed away this morning

  • karenborga@yahoo.com
    Mar 9, 2011
      Wendy,

      I am very sorry for your loss of Tino.
      The nice evening you both enjoyed together tells me that you did everything just right.

      Karen
      www.aplb.org

      *****

      Wendy wrote:
      ...Just last night, he ate all of his food and Joeys and insisted on sleeping on my lap, he was happy and comfortable.
      This all happened within an hour. The Dr was lovely (she also has a blk and wht tuxedo) and she said that after seeing this about 50 times, she has only seen one recover and Tino was in such agony.......

      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic