      From: franshaw1
      To: CWA-Prolist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 4:19 PM
      Subject: [CWA-Prolist] need a breeder/owner of kidney disease patient

      Hi everyone:

      I've got a really tight deadline for a story about chronic renal disease
      in cats. If any of you currently has a cat with diagnosed CRD (CKD) in
      Stage I or Stage II, and you're willing to talk for attribution, please
      email me privately. I'd have a couple screening questions to ask you
      first.

      I'm especially interested in talking to a cat breeder, as well.

      Thanks all,
      Fran

      Fran Pennock Shaw
      1761 Wickersham Lane
      Lancaster, PA 17603
      (717) 397-9531 Eastern
      past president & treasurer- Cat Writers' Association Inc.