41548Re: [FH] Chucky

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Feb 13, 2011
      Hi

      I am sorry to hear Chucky is poorly. My kitten Topsy was tested Felv
      positive. The test is not 100% accurate and a second test was negative. She had
      further tests at the university which proved the result was an anomoly. That
      can happen with the SNAP test. It might be worth retesting.

      He will need treatment for life if he has leukaemia. Getting on top of the
      viruses will be important and hospitalisation can give antibiotics
      intravenously. Please see the Felv group that El recommended as well.,