41539Re: Chucky

  • toomany_kittys
    Feb 12, 2011
      Hi Aurora,
      I'm sorry Chucky is so ill. I hope he gets better in the hospital. If he does I would recommend retesting him for FeLV in 2 to 3 months.
      I have several cats with feline leukemia. They were very ill when they came and are now doing well, even after 3 years. Some cats with feline leukemia do well for years with good medical management and by boosting their immune system. Some others aren't so lucky, especially kittens.
      This feline leukemia group below has good information on feline leukemia and many supportive people.
      http://www.felineleukemia.org/

      I hope Chucky recovers and does well. Please remember that it's not always hopeless.
      Take care,
      El

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, zareena_sanjana_aurora@... wrote:

      > Dear all,
      >
      > I have been reading all the joy and sadness of your babies and pray for you all.
      > However my baby named Chucky just been warded yesterday due to virus infection and for multiple fever that I haven't known it myself. My boyfriend is the one who take Chucky to vet.
      > And worst thing is I was informed that chucky had luekemia.. :(
      > He's not been eating since 2 weeks. I have force him to eat and giving him his medicine but he will reject of throw it out. :(
      >
      > I miss him so badly, I hope he'll recover asap.
      >
      > If you guys have any suggestion pls let know. I'm totally hopeless.
      >
      > Best regards,
      > Aurora
      > Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic