41537Chucky

  • zareena_sanjana_aurora@yahoo.com
    Feb 12 7:46 PM
      Dear all,

      I have been reading all the joy and sadness of your babies and pray for you all.
      However my baby named Chucky just been warded yesterday due to virus infection and for multiple fever that I haven't known it myself. My boyfriend is the one who take Chucky to vet.
      And worst thing is I was informed that chucky had luekemia.. :(
      He's not been eating since 2 weeks. I have force him to eat and giving him his medicine but he will reject of throw it out. :(

      I miss him so badly, I hope he'll recover asap.

      If you guys have any suggestion pls let know. I'm totally hopeless.

      Best regards,
      Aurora
      Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic