      From: LorieAHuston@...
      To: casaobelisco@... ; feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2011 1:22 PM
      Subject: Re: [FH] Re: Max is gone

      Judi, I'm sure Max is not only looking over your shoulder but also thanking you for taking such good care of him. And wherever he is now, he's not sick or hurting anymore. He can find peace now and, though it might not seem like much at the moment, you can take solace in the fact that you did everything humanly possible for him.

      Where can I find the photos? I'd love to see them.