41490Re: [FH] sort of non-heart question: pet insurance companies

  • Lisa Clarizia Blueyes
    Feb 10, 2011
      I didn't for my first heart kitty -- thanks to a bequest from my late
      grandmother, it wasn't the financial disaster it might have been otherwise.
      What's funny is she didn't like pets in general very much and was probably
      rolling in her grave every time I spent that money on my cat.

      I now have Care Credit, which has been a godsend, although not with my
      current heart kitty! She's asymptomatic and doing well, but everyone else
      in the cat family has needed dental work lately ...