41453Re: Is there a link between the heart problem and sneezing ?

  • acrocat@rocketmail.com
    Jan 31, 2011
      Hi Faye

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "none271" <elegantzebra@...> wrote:
      > My question is the subject line: Is there a link between the heart problem and sneezing in cats?

      Nope.

      > Does this indicate a progression of heart disease?

      Nope.

      The heart condition may be worsening, but that would be unrelated to the sneezing. If you haven't had your cat echo'd in the past two years, I'd do so anyway. Also, as your kitty with heart disease gets older, make sure you monitor for hyperthyroidism and for hypertension once yearly or more often if you have any concerns -- both of these conditions can put additional strain on the heart.

      Hope this helps.

      Adriann
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic

    »