41084Re: [FH] Saying goodbye to Mr Winston

  • Westgold
    Dec 10, 2010
      Oh, Cathy, I cried when I read your letter. I am so sorry you lost your special little boy. But you absolutely did the right thing. Treating for cancer is only worthwhile when the kitty is young and in good health otherwise. It would have been cruel to put him through all that at his age and in his condition. He is at peace now, and happy and healthy again -- and I know he's waiting for you at the Bridge. I know we will be reunited with our little ones. It's so hard to let them go, but we have to think of them first.

      Sincerely, Michelle, Susie Q & Tigger Too in Toronto