41043RE: [FH] Rigsby is eating!!!!

  • Judi Levens
    Nov 28, 2010
      Hi Ruth...what wonderful news! He's passed the worst of the crisis now...we'll be rooting for him and sending healing thoughts...Judi and Max

      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      From: jruthaitken@...
      Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 15:46:34 +0000
      Subject: [FH] Rigsby is eating!!!!

      hello all

      the ulcers have stopped bleeding (I stopped giving PLAVIX) and I have also stopped giving vetergesic. But today he actually took some pieces of chicken breast from my hand and ate them!!! The he picked some up by himself. it is only 3 days since the convenia shot. If only people had listened to me about infection/problems in his mouth when I took him to the vet in mid october!!!! if only the vets at the hospital had looked at his mouth properly on monday.....
      I think he has had infected rodent ulcers underneath his top lips (I can see this now the bleeding and drooling has stopped) and I hope again hope I can start to build his strength up - I hope it is not too late.

      it is like a miracle- thank you for all your prayers - I think they might have worked.....
      best wishes