40959Re: Pimobendan

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Nov 17, 2010
      Hi

      Trixi takes pimobendan (vetmedin). She had a heart attack due to a clot in
      2009 and was really very poorly with no chance at all. I was asked if she
      could try pimobendan with her other drugs and we really had nothing to lose.
      She also takes spiro, fortekor, plavix, atenolol and lasix and a potassium
      supplement when needed. She's still with us and the Vetmedin had no side
      effects at all. I can't be sure if her recovery was due to that, and now her
      heart HCM is progressing and getting worse, but it has certainly given her
      a few more months if not years.