40920Fw: Re: kitten - play - breathing

  • Vickie
    Oct 31 5:43 PM
      I sent the vet an email, fig it better that why then leaving a msg
      and they don't give him all the info that I state over the phone.
      At least this way it's in writting what happen. I asked he could
      have the staff call me if he feels I should bring her in.

      I played with her a very short time today, and not hard. She did
      ok.  Then I turned on the auto red dot.  it moves slow in circles
      keeps them busy.  I had it aim on the wall and her and brother
      played long time, but again is moves slow and stops and pauses.
      Not as fun as the pen, but keep them out of trouble. sometime
      they rest and just watch the dot.

      Thank you