40532Re: [FH] Re: what level of noisy breathing is tolerable?

  • Allyson Spring
    Oct 4, 2010
      What antibiotic clears it up? Boomer seems to have perpetual colds sneezing several times a day and congestion. He just finished 5 days of zithromax. He hopped into bed and sneezed and still makes noise though you have to stick your head in his face :)

      Allyson

      Sent from my iPad

      On Oct 4, 2010, at 4:23 AM, elfinmyst@... wrote:

      Hi

      When Milli and Trixi have noisy breathing, it's usually a stuffy nose and
      an infection. I always get it checked out though and it invariably is
      another cold! Does anyone elkse notice HCM cats get more colds than usual? Maybe
      it's just we have so many cats it goes round and round. Tests always come
      back as a mild calici.

      LYn