40144Re: [FH] Re: HCM Cats & Appetite increase

  • Barbie
    Aug 31, 2010
       If you just recently had her thyroid checked chances
      are it is probably something else.   Though not very common,
      there is a condition called ulcerative suppurative rhinitis.
      This is basically a fancy term for an autoimmune disease
      which causes sores that produce a pus-like or mucus
      discharge in the nasal passages.

      Barbie

      see in them what I am".

      Gustav Klimt

      From: C.R. <carolroar@...>
      Subject: [FH] Re: HCM Cats & Appetite increase
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 6:30 PM

      hi Cathy,

      The thing that comes to mind is hyperthyroid. HyperT can make them want to eat
      and not gain weight, and in fact, they'll often lose weight. Has his thyroid
      okay?

      and the gang