40141Re: [FH] Gemma grew!

  • carolroar@aol.com
    Aug 31, 2010
      So very glad to hear Gemma is doing so well! It's nice to hear good news!

      The snotty nose might be from the air conditioner, but it might also be latent herpes virus, which can lay dormant in cat and pop up at any time.
      When my guys get snotty noses, I give them L-Lysine (free form), 250mg twice a day. It almost always helps relieve the symptoms till the virus runs it's course.

      and the gang