      From: Jill Barclay <jill.barclay@...>
      Subject: Re: [FH] Frosty died of a blood clot
      To: "C.R." <carolroars@...>, "feline heart" <feline-heart@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Saturday, May 1, 2010, 4:57 AM

      My cat Frosty had a blood clot that went to the back of his legs.  He had restrictive cardiomyopathy.  He was only 7 years old. He had a blood clot and that is how I found out that he had a form of heart disease.  He was fine until the clot and showed no signs of any heart problems whatsoever!! I wish that there was some way to screen cats for this disease.  He never regained the use of his back legs and I had to put him to sleep.  I never even saw this coming.  He was too young and I loved him and he will be missed.

      Jill, Oscar and Frosty