385Re: [feline-heart] Pet sitting

  • RedRonda@aol.com
    May 31, 2000
      In a message dated 5/31/00 12:12:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      diane@... writes:

      << If I do go away I will end up boarding him at the vet. <snip>
      It's a very difficult position to be in, as you want the best care for your
      animal, yet you deserve to have a break too. >>

      This is EXACTLY the situation I was in. I simply stayed home because Gato
      hated the vet. He wanted calm and quiet and his own nooks and cranies to
      crawl off into where he could sleep a lot. Something not to be had at any
      boarding facility.

      Well, I'm glad you think it is a good idea. Where do you live? If it is in
      Seattle I could give you a day off!

      Ronda
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic