38465Re:Tootsie is gone

  • janie
    Jan 2, 2010
      I am so sorry. It seems we have lost a few here lately but we have
      kept some going too. I hope you showed Millie her sister. I found over
      the years that if I laid them there like in a box or sorta like a
      funeral visitation all my cats and dogs could see them. I also did
      this as I was not ready to let go. When my very first two died 9
      months apart. I did not bring home. I think their brother walked down
      the hall meowing for years looking in each room as he was calling
      them. So I did this on the rest. Prayers for you all. Janie
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic