383Pet sitting

  • Ronda Bradeen
    May 31, 2000
      I have recently lost my cat Gato to feline diabetes. Going through
      this has made me think about a lot of thing and one of them is the
      need for a good resource for pet sitters who have experience with
      animals who have medical issues.

      I am willing to compile and make available such a list if anyone is
      interested.

      What I would really like to know is if it has been as difficult for
      any of you to find sitters for your pets that have medical problems.

      Another thought would be to team people up who live close to each
      other so that they can give each other a break occasionally.

      I'd appreciate feedback on this idea.

      Thanks everyone!!!

      Ronda
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic