38163Re:heart disease and blood clot

  • Julie
    Dec 1, 2009
      hi he is on medication for both the clot and pain.
      i brought him home last friday as he was improving and they thought the blood had started flowing back in his leg
      unfortunatly i had to take him back today as it was looking bad and they have said there is nothing more they can do for the leg, and i now have to deceide to amputate or have him put down. not to sure what is best to do, he has already been through alot in the last 2 months.