37513Re:Morgan's Cardiac Ultrasound

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Sep 2, 2009
      Hi Cait

      I haven't been around to post for a while, so sorry if this took a while to
      reply. I use Cardio S with great success with all of my heart cats. It's
      by Vetriscience and I also used the omega fish oil made especially for cats
      which doesn't have the high (and toxic) vitamin D in it.

      Sounds like they have Morgan stable which is good news. He was caught early
      and that's always a good thing. Mine were diagnosed as kittens too and are
      managing well.

      Hugs