36993Carol. Need advice on how you build that oxygen cage.

  • hanneloretepper
    Jul 1, 2009
      Did you use a compressor w the canula.
      How can I force emily to drink. I thought she died last night. Found her behind the washin machine. I dont care about salt in food right now. Gave her some treats and dry friskies . She ate a bit. But she is not drinking enough. She does not want me around at all.

      I have been using a small syringe for fluids. but need to find a baby bottle or something that i can get more fluids in her.

      I thought about a o2 tank w a baby mask. Maybe that would be good to.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic