36635More on Co Q 10

  • Westgold
    Jun 2, 2009
      Hi -- thank you to all who have answered my questions about Co Q 10. I was glad to hear that there is a powdered kind, I'll try to hunt that down.

      Co Q 10 is really hot right now. I just came across another article in a Toronto-based health magazine that goes into great detail to explain how it works, and why people (and I assume kitties too!) on statins, beta blockers and even diuretics must take it. I don't have a scanner, but I'd love for you all to read it. If someone who has a scanner could please send me your fax number, I'll fax this article to you, and you can scan it and post it to the whole group.

      Thanks, Michelle & Tigger Too in Toronto