36590Re: [FH] Emily Pls Help

  • moonpye
    May 28, 2009
      Hi Lori,

      I'm glad to hear Emily is walking better. Throwing up clear greenish
      liquid could be bile, stomach acid or could be a bacterial infection if it's
      mucousy?

      Yes, it could be the new food, what was the food?

      Usual dose of Pepcid AC is 1/8 - 1/4 of a 10mg tablet every other day to
      start

      IV fluids needs to be okayed by the cardio for Emily's particular
      heart condition and then given on a very slow drip if the cardio says she
      can have them and then given a specified amount.

      Slippery elm bark, start at 1/8 teaspoon for the powder. If you are using a
      capsule tap out about a quarter of it. Keep separated from meds 3 hours.

      Is she is not eating you will have to start assist feeding.

      Hope others who know more write..

      Candace with Cinnamon and Skylar