      From: musicgirl1993@... <musicgirl1993@...>
      Subject: Re: [FH] has anyone been able to look at Tic's reports on her heart?
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 2:03 PM

      If anyone knows anything about labs please look...thanks Kim

      Thanks Kim
      Kimber's Kritters, Dog & Exotic Animal Rescue and Rehab, Inc.
      We're a 501(c)(3) Rescue- Donations & supplies are tax deductible and
      greatly appreciated_ Kimberskritters. petfinder. com_
      (http://kimberskritt ers.petfinder. com/)
      WE NEED LAND FOR FACILITY FOR OUR NO KILL RESCUE
      ***FOSTERS, VOLUNTEERS, AND FUNDRAISERS NEEDED!!***

      ************ **Big savings on Dell’s most popular laptops. Now starting at
      $449!
      (http://pr.atwola. com/promoclk/ 100126575x122238 2499x1201454962/ aol?redir= http:%2F% 2Fad.doubleclick .net%2Fclk% 3B214663472% 3B36502367% 3Bg)