      From: goldbe50 <goldbe50@...>
      Subject: [FH] Re: Generic Plavix
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 9:19 AM

      There isn't one now. There was for a brief time and there might be again.

      Have you checked out one of the Israeli online pharmacies? I read in the AARP
      magazine that people are very pleased with them, not only the prices, but the
      fact that meds arrive in the original packaging. I don't know which ones are
      legit (in Israel you don't exactly look at Israeli online pharmacies) but
      www.magendavidmeds.com and www.isrameds.com are two of the older ones. They are
      both saying $266 for 90, 75mg tablets.

      You can check reliability with www.pharmacychecker. The websites all have toll
      free from the US numbers and some interesting English (normal).

      I once ordered a nonprescription item that is no longer available in the US
      from an Australian online pharmacy, www.pharmacyonline.com.au, but the shipping
      price was really high and bit on the slow side. The Plavix price is proably good
      as the Australian dollar is low.

      Postage from Israel to the US is not bad although it has gone up recently;
      around a week unless there's a holiday. UPS or FEDEX generally runs about
      $50 for the base parcel price; 2 days maybe.

      Your reply will go to the author of this message. If you feel your reply will
      benefit the entire group, please change the "To:" line to