3594Re: [feline-heart] Harpsie update, Friday a.m.

  • the chunns
    Aug 31, 2001
      Helen,

      I am so glad Harpsie is doing better and that perhaps he will come home
      this morning.

      My mom has said similar things to me when my animals are sick. She tends to
      want to end their suffering right away and not think about the good times
      in between the bad.

      How wonderful that you have vets 24/7 in the UK. In the small community
      where
      I live, the vets rarely will see you during off hours. They send you to the
      nearest
      24 hour clinic - nearly an hour away. It is quite frustrating. My mom's
      boxer
      died because of this.

      Good luck with Harpsie!

      pat