35898Re: [FH] Back again

  • Lisa Clarizia
    Mar 1, 2009
      HI Marcia --

      I'd bring him back to the vet, tell the vet what you've told us and say you
      want to have his heart checked a bit more thoroughly. A cough can arise
      from a lot of things, but once you've had a cat with heart disease,
      everything starts to look like heart disease. It sounds like he's got a
      hairball he can't quite hork up, but it can't hurt to get him checked!

      Lisa

      On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 6:21 AM, crazycatlady2003 <crazycatlady2003@...