35702Re: [FH] Re: OT: URGENT for California- Oppose tax on vet services and meds!

  • Monika Delle
    Feb 1, 2009
      I just want to emphasize that we can ALL call this number and have our
      say regardless of where we live. It's quite possible that if this passes
      in California other states will adopt it as well. I live in Washington
      State, but I've called the number and have had everyone in my family
      call, too.

      Monika