35700Re:new member

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Feb 1, 2009
      Hello Mia

      I am sorry to hear Cleo has been poorly. She'll be feeling a lot better now
      that his thyroid is stable and HCM can be secondary to thyroid problems. I
      don't know anything about the doses of the medicines she is on, but with meds
      the progression of HCM can be delayed or even stopped, at least for a while.

      The cardiologist will want to check that the medications are working, or if
      it was the thyroid causing HCM, or did Cleo have both problems. So your second
      ultrasound will tell you so much more.

      :) Lyn