34970Re: [FH] New Member - Should we see a Cardiologist?

  • Lisa Clarizia
    Nov 1, 2008
      Hi Jen and Kinu,

      If you can afford it, I would do it. It never hurts to get a precise
      diagnosis, and you may want to start him on prophylactic drugs such as
      atenolol.

      As for the cost -- it varies. It will probably include the vet visit -- I
      would call them, and ask what the estimated cost will be. It will likely be
      at least a couple hundred, but they should be able to give you an idea of
      the exact cost.

      Welcome to the group!

      Lisa