34683Re: Anyone use Nattokinase for clotting?

  • lorkatz2004
    Oct 1, 2008
      ---

      I have been using Nattokinase 50mg per day for the last 5 years for
      Jinx and he has never thrown a clot. With HOCM he is at high risk
      since he was a kitten.......but on natto he has never had a problem.

      On the feline health group, several people are using natto for cats
      that have had strokes........and for the ones who used it, they had
      great results. No more clots and a normal life span.

      Good luck
      Cathy

      In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "waterglow12" <waterglow12@...> wrote:

      > My kitty didn't take well to Plavix. Has anyone had experience with
      > Nattokinase for clotting? I'm nervous to try aspirin with all the side
      > effects/cautions in cats.
      >
      > Thanks!

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic