      From: flyerfan@... [mailto:flyerfan@...]
      Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 10:40 PM
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [feline-heart] Re: Feeling Down

      Linda,

      Here's hoping that Pum and Dom can both stay on top of this nasty
      problem for awhile longer. I sometimes think when I am calm and
      feeling comfortable with what is happening that Dom senses it and is
      more relaxed too. (Well, as calm as Dom can get! LOL) He is lying
      beside my laptop playfully biting at my fingers as I type this and I
      think he wants more undivided attention. Spoiled cat!

      Thanks for the kind words on dad. He was very lucky to live to be 84
      and he is now at peace.

      We will be here for you and I know I will be looking for your advice
      the next time that Dom looks a "bit odd". I wish all of our kitties
      could go through some prolonged good periods to give us
      worrrying "meowmies" the break that we need to recharge. We all just
      love them too much if that is possible.

      TTYL,
      Jeanne, Dom, Bono & Louie

      --- In feline-heart@y..., "Mike & Linda Irrgang" <irrgang@a...> wrote:
      > dear jeanne, thx for saying it all so eloquently...i just babble and
      > ramble....but you and dom have given me the courage to face the
      inevitable
      > for pum and everything you say is right for pum, yes, i want him
      here
      > forever, i want him there with me when it's my time....and he will
      be
      > .....just not "here" but waiting for me running like a mad cat tail
      up in
      > the air, making fun of my inability to keep up with him, i know he
      > will....he's just like that!
      >
      > thx for saying it all so right and for giving me the spark of
      courage that i
      > needed to do it...oh gosh, here i am bawling into the
      keyboard...it's the
      > hardest thing i've ever had to do!
      >
      > i don't know if this is the right venue but pls accept my sincerest
      > condolences on the passing of your dad. it sounds like he had a
      good life
      > and was ready to accept the natural passing of time. again, you
      give me
      > courage.
      >
      > linda

      Dom.