33992Re:Introducing SweetPete

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Aug 1, 2008
      Hello Gina

      Welcome to you and SweetPete, although I`m sorry SweetPete is poorly. Ignore
      the 2 year diagnosis, lots of cats here outlive their diagnosis by many many
      years. I have a HOCM boy who has just turned 2 and he has Atenolol which
      stabilised his condition. He was diagnosed as a very small kitten and the
      atenolol has helped the valve problems and his heart.

      He also takes cardio strength (Cardio S) which is a supplement and this has
      also helped him enormously.

      Lyn :)

      www.furkids-uk.com