33037Re: [FH] SAM - systolic anterior motion

  • cherie blate
    May 1, 2008
      Everything I read says the same thing basically its secondary but my seymour
      was diagnosed last year with SAM but the vet said he does not have hcm, no
      left wall thickening or any symptoms of anything. He's been on antenolol and
      the sam has repaired itself for now so I am just wondering if anyone else
      has this diagnosis.