32741Re:HCM Kitty-Getting Neutered

  • janie
    Apr 1, 2008
      You know they are just like us. Eat too much and get lazy yes. Be
      prone to fat genes Yes. Get the cat fixed I could not stand to live
      that way and he will drive you crazy. I had eight cats some are too
      fat some arent. The heart kitties are pacers and they were not fat.
      Walkers. I think get some good food. Like my vet has ours on Hills WD
      and I believe it has made our cats fat as its loaded with carbs and
      corn. I am changing food now and reading lables like I do. Your cat
      wont get fat he will be a more loveable and if he gets fat he would of
      anyway. Janie
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic