32455Re:CoQ10 (was :Re: Carol - Precise, and CoQ10)

  • Sharyl
    Mar 5, 2008
      Carol, I have been using GNC Preventive Nutrition CoQ-10 30 mg. Got this from the GNC site.
      Other Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Chlorophyll, Gelatin, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (Natural Mineral Whitener)
      No Starch, No Sugar, No Artificial Color, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Dairy, No Corn, Yeast Free

      I hope I haven't blown it. Just got a bottle of the Jarrow Formula Q-absorb CoQ-10 30 mg when I'm finished with the GNC bottle.
      Other Ingredients
      Lecithin and Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCG). Softgel consists of gelatin, glycerin and water. Carob extract added as a light barrier.
      Contains: Soy
      No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no nuts/tree nuts

      When Pequita is feeling punk I feed her a jar of meat baby food (no onion or garlic). That seems to pick up her energy and spirits. She loves licking it off one of those coated baby spoons.

      Don't know if this would help Snowball but I have been adding 1/8 tsp of slippery elm bark to Pequita's food in place of pilling the Pepcid AC. She is a terror to pill but doesn't seem to mind the SEB in her food. So far no spewing or lip licking.
      Hugs to Snowball
      Sharyl Pequita and Angel Albert

      Can I ask, what brand is it that you use? Before I start trying ones
      trial and error, maybe the one you use will appeal to Snowball too.

      We're having a bad morning. :-( Snowball got up to spewing twice
      with foamy stuff again, so now she's not eating again. It wouldn't
      be so bad that she spews, but she just gets so wiped out on the days
      that she does, it takes her a whole day to recuperate, and that
      means, no supplements at all, because her fussiness goes beyond
      fussy when she doesn't want to eat. I have to just offer her food
      without anything in it to get her to eat at all.

      And she was just getting over the Reglan fiasco from over the
      weekend. It took her until yesterday to feel better from that.
      Hopefully if she feels better tomorrow, I can try the new CoQ10.

      Thanks,
      Carol and the gang