32446Re:CoQ10 (was :Re: Carol - Precise, and CoQ10)

  • Sharyl
    Mar 4, 2008
      Carol, that's funny cause my Pequita loves the CoQ10 from the soft gels. I squeeze it out in about a T of food and she acts like she is getting the best treat in the world. It is tough to squeeze out but she is a no pill kitty. This way she loves getting it. Just goes to show that each kitty is unique.
      Sharyl Pequita and Angel Albert

      If anyone else has any info on this, I'd really like to see it. If
      this is true, that they're not absorbing hardly any of the powder
      form, then I'm going to change them over to one of these "liquid"
      ones. This is a real bummer, 'cause the powder ones are so easy to
      give...open the capsule and empty in the food, zip-zip and your
      done! And they don't taste bad. The stuff in the liqui-gels is icky
      thick stuff that is so hard to squeeze out, and it tastes bad. It
      tastes like the way motor oil smells! At least the one I tried
      years ago was like that. It was Jarrow Q-sorb and it was like super-
      duper thick and you could hardly squeeze it out of the liqui-gel.
      That's why I switched over to the powder ones... bad move I guess.
      {sigh}

      Anyway... other opinions on this are very welcomed.

      Carol and Puddy Boo Punkie MeanMama Misty Snowball and Chelsea
      (angels Fritzy 2/02, Sweetie 10/03, Ducky 11/05, Bouncer 4/06, Muffy
      11/06 and Chris 9/07)

      "I know you're there...a breath away's not far to where you are."

      The CoQ10 is not effective unless you are using gelcaps, meaning the
      ones you can't open.