31149Re: [FH] Re:Pimobendan

  • MarisaKatnic@aol.com
    Oct 6, 2007
      Diane,

      I too, buy the Pimobendan from Canada. I get 100 2.5 mg. capsules for about
      $70 (that includes shipping). It's expensive stuff, isn't it? The U.S.
      does not sell the 2.5 mg. tablets thus far but rather the 5 mg. (It's a huge
      pill and not worthy of cutting in half) and they have a smaller size, I think
      it's a 1.25 mg. tablet. I've found the cost here in the U.S. to be about the
      same from my Vet or 1-800-PetMeds.

      How long has Kerrigan been taking the Pimo?

      Best wishes,

      Marisa and Oliver