  • Diane Olsen
    Oct 6, 2007
      The way my Vet explained it to me, had nothing to do with sudden death in animals.

      The study, which was done in the States with small group of people with bad heart disease. A small percentage of them died. It was never determined if it was the pimo, but the FDA pull it.
      Who knows if these people would have died either way.

      The rest of the world uses it, in humans and animals.
      And I so thankful my vet gave it to me last March.

      My question is: I've been buying mine from Canada, has anyone in the US bought it yet, and if so, what was the price??

      Have a great day all
      Diane and Kerrigan

      Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.