29473Dosing Question

  • jimmyd68_2000
    Jul 2, 2007
      Can anyone comment as to when it is advisable to actually lower the
      dose of lasix? I am noticing that Rolie is breathing quite well on the
      current dose of 6.25mg 2x day and was curious as to whether it might be
      a good idea to see if a lower dose would be as effective. I don't want
      to tinker with it too much but also don't want to overmedicate right
      now. I know the dose is not high as it is, but as we all know the
      fewer drugs we can use, the better. I haven't changed anything yet; I
      am just seeking guidance.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic