29470Re: Smokey - 08/16/1988 - 06/30/2007

  • Janie
    Jul 1, 2007
      Karen Im so sorry about Smokey. You did the right thing. I too had
      Socks act that way she was like circling and she didnt kow what she was
      doing. Well Smokey is now running and playing and trying to tell you
      Mom dont cry too much Ill see you soon. You heard that story to bring
      your cats home on this link. I myself learned the hard way and after
      everyone died we bring them back to say good bye it saves a lot of
      looking.
      Keep writing it helps it still hurts. Janie
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic