29467Re: Smokey - 08/16/1988 - 06/30/2007

  • sharcatsct
    Jul 1, 2007
      Karen, I'm sending hugs your way to you and your family.
      I also let my cats have 'calling hours' when a pet passes. I think it
      helps me as much as the other cats. I had four pass between September
      and January (they were between 18 and 20 yrs old) so I can imagine
      some of what you have been going through this past year. They were so
      lucky to have you, a person with a medical background, caring for
      them.
      Shar and
      most recent kitty angels PH, Tucker, Jesse, and Max

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Made4PraiseKLD@... wrote:

      > Just wanted to let y'all know that at 11:37 this morning Smokey
      passed from this world to the next ...

      > I then brought her home so that my other kitties could say
      goodbye. ....

      I did this last September when I lost two of my other kitties, and
      knew that I had to do it when Smokey passed also.

      > Karen and Angel Smokey

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic