283Re: [feline-heart] Decreasing Lilli's Lasix

  • JoWC123@aol.com
    Apr 30 1:31 PM
      ((((((Lilli))))))

      Prayers for Lilli. Prayers for Lilli's Mom who is making such an effort to
      help.

      One of the things I did with Yoda and his failure was to count his
      respirations (usually twice a day) and keep a log as to respirations, when he
      got fluids and what his meds were. I also kept track of eating and pooping,
      which as you said is so difficult for kitties with failure. Then when we
      went to the vets we could tell how what we were doing was effecting his
      condition. I also learned how to count the heart rate, but Yoda had hyperT
      so that was important in his case.

      Hang in there, so far so good.

      Jo and the brown boys, Loki and angel Yoda
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic